I posted a reading list last summer, though this time around I won't be mentioning what music I plan on listening to 'cuz I'd rather be more spontaneous with what music I do listen to, as opposed to even trying to listen through full albums or EPs. However, I would like to continue mentioning what books I've been going through and which ones I plan on reading. Below is a list and the order is in accordance with the picture I took. In the brackets I will be mentioning the genre and my progress (please forgive the inconsistency). Also, sorry the picture isn't that great. It's tricky to get a good photo indoors, I guess.
1. Thomas Merton - New Seeds of Contemplation (meditations / 12 of 39 essays read).
2. Max Weber - The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism (sociology of religion, economics / have not started).
3. Jay DiNitto - Pale Blue Scratch (philosophical fiction / halfway).
4. David A. Karp - Speaking of Sadness (sociology of mental illness, symbolic interactionism / chapter 3).
5. Bishop Kallistos Ware - The Orthodox Way (theology / have not started).
6. Peter Kreeft - Ecumenical Jihad (religion / chapter 7).
7. Peter L. Berger and Thomas Luckmann - The Social Construction of Reality (sociology of knowledge / finished).
8. Peter L. Berger - A Rumour of Angels (sociology of religion / have not started).
9. A.W. Tozer (editor) - The Christian Book of Mystical Verse (poetry / about halfway done).
10. Christopher Butler - Postmodernism (philosophy, theory / have not started).
11. Janet Wolff - The Social Production of Art (sociology of art / have not started).
12. Thomas E. Schmidt - Straight and Narrow? (sexuality, theology / ~50 pages deep).